Call Now 1-800-4 CANYON (422-6966)
Shop by Price:
All Tours Information
We will be happy to make changes (dates and times) with ample notice and subject to availability. Cancellations outside of 48 hours prior to pick-up time will result in a $35 per person processing fee. For cancellations inside of 48 hours from pick-up, there will be no refund. However, you will be able to travel within one year from your original travel date. No-shows will be responsible for the entire cost of the tour.
GENERAL TOUR INFORMATION
Prior to Tour: Please call us 48 to 24 hours prior to your tour to confirm the pick-up time and location, since occasionally this change due to construction or special events.
Pick Ups: Please call us at 702-655-6060 if for some reason you are not picked up at the confirmed time. Do not wait more than five minutes without calling.
Hotel Drop-Off Service: All passengers will be dropped off at their hotel. We do return to the Miracle Mile Mall, where each customer has the option of getting off the coach to eat, drink, shop, or stroll through the mall and we will provide shuttle service to take you back to your hotel. The time of this shuttle will be provided by the driver as you depart the coach. This is not on-demand service. It will run once; therefore, if you miss the shuttle, you are at center strip and just a short cab fare from most hotels. We ask all those who wish to take advantage of this offer to be responsible by being on time for the shuttle. We cannot wait as we are committed to providing prompt service for our Premium Deluxe customers, who will be using the same shuttle service.
AIRPLANE & HELICOPTER TOURS
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
requires each passenger to present a government issued photo identification card such as a driver's license or passport in order to board a plane.
What you should consider bringing:
Comfortable walking shoes with gripping soles are the only must. Recommended gear to bring includes sunscreen, hats and a camera. Within your tour vehicle water bottles, knapsacks, and extra hats and jackets will be provided for participant use.
Children Participants: Children must be at least 10 years of age. Children 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult who will be responsible for their behavior and safety.
Seat Belt Policy: All passengers are required by state law to wear seat belts when the vehicle is in operation.
Smoking Policy: Considerate smoking is allowed outdoors in vehicle parking areas unless high fire danger conditions are present. Smoking is never permitted in vehicles, visitor centers, or on hiking trails. Smokers should be very cautious of fire danger in dry desert or forest conditions.
This excursion is an outdoor field activity which may involve both highway and back-country vehicle travel. It will involve moderately-strenuous walking which will be on dirt or rocky trails with locally uneven, slippery, or precipitous surfaces, and prickly plants. Adverse weather or climate conditions may occur. Grand Canyon Tour Company does not promise any particular weather conditions. The guide will review all safety precautions at the beginning of the trip.
By making this registration each participant is stating that he/she is in good health and has no medical or physical condition that could interfere with ins/her safety or enjoyment of this activity by him or herself (or by other participants). Each person agrees to the policies stated above, agrees to heed all safety precautions directed by the guide, and understands the Safety Notification.
BIKE TOUR AT THE GRAND CANYON SOUTH RIM
Bike Safety: Your safety is our main concern. Be aware that you will share the road with motor vehicles. To properly control a bicycle, a rider must remember these riding practices:
- Helmets must be worn at all times while operating a bicycle.
- You are required to follow rules of the road, including traffic signs and signals.
- Use hand signals (to be demonstrated)
- Ride on the right side of the lane and NEVER ride against traffic
- When passing another bicyclist or pedestrians, make them aware of your location by calling out on your left
- In traffic, ride in a single file line
- Always yield to pedestrians
- Ride with both hands on the handle bars and only one rider per bicycle
- Be aware of your surroundings
We want to help the park service to preserve Grand Canyon National Park for future generations. The following is a list of practices to do so:
- Refer to provided maps in order to ride on approved paths and roads and find the locations of bathroom facilities, shuttle stops, and bicycle racks.
- Never feed or approach wildlife.
- Never abandon bicycles; lock bikes to appropriate racks.
- Firearms are not allowed in the park.
- Report all accidents resulting in personal injury, personal/government property damage, or injury to park wildlife/resources must be reported to park law enforcement ASAP. Emergency personnel can be reached at the following two number: 928-638-7805 or 911.
Please be aware of the following potential hazards:
- The Grand Canyon National Park is at an elevation of 2,133 feet above sea level. Take breaks from riding and STOP immediately if you feel dizzy or out of breath.
- The temperatures on the South Rim will escalate during summer months. Be aware of the symptoms of heat exhaustion and heat stroke: heavy sweating, paleness, muscle cramps, dizziness, headache, and nausea/vomiting.
- From mid July through September, visitors can expect daily afternoon rainstorms. You may be in danger of lightning strike if you are at a lookout point.
- During spring and thunderstorm season, winds can be strong. Pick biking tours that will give you coverage during these times.
- Choose biking routes that have minimal elevation gains and ride at a comfortable pace in order to avoid strain on the heart. Be aware of your personal limits.
- If you have asthma medications, bring them with you on biking excursions.
- Never ride a bike while pregnant.
- Take plenty of water on bike rides in order to avoid dehydration.
- Eating enough food to sustain the physical exertion is key to a successful ride.
- Wear appropriate clothing to protect from the sun and inclement weather, such as hats, long-sleeved shirts, sunscreen, and rain jackets.
Take the following precautions with your children riding in child trailers:
- Children should be wearing helmets at all times.
- Trailer safety belts should be adjusted and utilized by each child.
- Remember that the trailer is wider than the bicycle and requires a larger turning radius.
- Remember that the trailer will add weight to a bicycle and affect its braking ability.
CONDITIONS & CANCELLATION POLICY:
Your credit card will be charged at the time of booking or upon tour confirmation.
If confirmation is not immediate, an authorization is made with your card, then charged at the time of tour confirmation.
Charges may apply, if you change or cancel your booking. Cancellations outside of 48 hours prior to pick-up time will result in a $35 per person processing fee.
For cancellations inside of 48 hours from pick-up, there will be no refund.
No-shows will be responsible for the entire cost of the tour.
Tour Information and Cancellation Policy